**Jameel Arts Centre is temporarily closed. Follow us on our social channels for daily updates.
Jameel Arts Centre is open-access and free for all. Visitors are requested to stop at the Welcome Desk to register and pick up a map to explore the Centre, courtyards and the surrounding Park.
The Centre has a number of facilities to make visits more enjoyable and convenient. Jameel Arts Centre has free wifi throughout the building for visitors to remain connected as well as luggage check at the Welcome Desk and lockers for easy touring. The Centre is also equipped with male and female Faith Rooms on the Ground level.
Jameel Arts Centre is located in Jaddaf Waterfront, nestled between Business Bay Bridge and Garhoud Bridge on the Bur Dubai bank of the Dubai Creek.
Sunday – 10am – 8pm
Monday – 10am – 8pm
Tuesday – Closed
Wednesday – 10am – 8pm
Thursday – 10am – 8pm
Friday – 12pm – 10pm
Saturday – 10am – 8pm
Jameel Arts Centre is a 12-minute walk from Al Jadaf metro station (Green Line). Metro journeys can be planned on the RTA website
Hours of operation
All Green Line Stations
Saturday to Wednesday 5:30 am – 12:00 am
Thursday 5:30 am – 1:00 am
Friday 10:00 am – 1:00 am
Jaddaf Waterfront is accessible from both E11 and Al Khail road.
Parking is located in Jameel Arts Centre’s basement and is available in the outdoor, drop-off parking area.
Visitors with children:
- A family visitor’s guide is available at the Welcome Desk in the Lobby, and please do ask us for information on our regular events, workshops and initiatives oriented towards children and youth
- Families and visitors with children are requested to ensure that those in their care adhere to the art-friendly etiquette detailed below
- Changing tables are available in the family restroom on the ground floor
- Schools and educators: please see the dedicated Groups section for further information on how to engage with the Centre and plan your visit
While visiting Jameel Arts Centre, please refrain from:
- Smoking anywhere in the Centre
- Touching or resting on artworks
- Bringing pets or other animals into the museum. Arrangements for service animals may be made through [email protected]
- Bringing luggage or other similar large bags into the galleries and library. Lockers are available on the ground floor
- Consuming food or drinks in the galleries
- Entering the Centre with bicycles, skateboards, rollerblades or other similar objects
Photo and video
Personal photography and video are permitted inside Jameel Arts Centre. However, accreditation is necessary for the use of professional video equipment on the premises. Please email [email protected]