Jameel Arts Centre is open-access and free for all. Visitors are requested to stop at the Welcome Desk to register or check in upon arrival.
The Jameel has a number of facilities to make visits more enjoyable and convenient. Jameel Arts Centre has free wifi throughout the building for visitors to remain connected.
Jameel Arts Centre is located in Jaddaf Waterfront, nestled between Business Bay Bridge and Garhoud Bridge on the Bur Dubai bank of the Dubai Creek.
Saturday – Thursday, 10:00am – 8:00pm
Friday, 12:00pm – 8:00pm
Jameel Arts Centre is a 12-minute walk from Al Jadaf metro station (Green Line). Metro journeys can be planned on the RTA website.
Hours of operation
All Green Line Stations
Saturday to Wednesday 5:30 am – 12:00 am
Thursday 5:30 am – 1:00 am
Friday 10:00 am – 1:00 am
Jaddaf Waterfront is accessible from both E11 and Al Khail road.
Parking is available outside the Jameel, adjacent to Art Jameel Shop.
Visitors with children:
- Available at the Welcome Desk in both English and Arabic, “My sensory journey with Hiwa K”: An activity booklet, devised by Art Jameel’s Learning team. Children can explore the exhibition’s artworks through a set of interactive activities and riddles. While at the Welcome Desk, be sure to ask about digital resources and additional activities for kids and youth
- Families and visitors with children are requested to ensure that those in their care adhere to the art-friendly etiquette detailed below
- Changing tables are available in the family restroom on the ground floor
While visiting Jameel Arts Centre, please refrain from:
- Smoking anywhere in the Jameel
- Touching or resting on artworks
- Bringing pets or other animals into the museum. Arrangements for service animals may be made through [email protected]
- Consuming food or drinks in the galleries
- Entering the Jameel with bicycles, skateboards, rollerblades or other similar objects
Photo and video
Personal photography and video are permitted inside Jameel Arts Centre. However, accreditation is necessary for the use of professional video equipment on the premises. Please email [email protected].
Jameel Arts Centre runs several specialised and guided tours for groups of 10+, welcoming families, delegations and arts enthusiasts. Email us at [email protected] for general group tours. For university and school groups, please email [email protected]